Looking to join the OKOCC team? Our opportunities are posted below:
Tutor (posted 1/19/22)
Reports to: Case Advocate/Educator
- Reviewing classroom or curricula topics and assignments
- Assisting students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks
- Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
- Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
- Demonstrating academic best practices for specific subjects and assignments, including research and writing tactics
- Providing students positive and constructive feedback
Essential Skills & Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary; Experience with social services desired Reliable and insured transportation is required.
Hours: Up to 10 hours/week
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
COVID-19 considerations: All staff and clients follow safe COVID-19 protocols.
Work Location: One location Work
If interested, please call (217) 428-2782!